New User Walkthrough - Page 1: Introduction
Welcome to Ogrebot!
For contact information, see Contact Information
ISXOgre: Getting Started
Getting the subscription and setting up an account.
- See Obtaining a subscription
- Ensure you have set up both Innerspace and ISXEQ2 prior to proceding.
Getting the file.
- When you signed up, you should have got the link in your email. Here it is again incase you don't have the email.
- ISXOgre.dll (Built for current Innerspace Version: ISXDK35): http://updater.ogregaming.com/eq2/download_isxdk35.php
- To obtain the install file, click the link above and choose "Save As" and save the file into your /innerspace/extensions/ISXDK35/ folder.
- When you save the file, make sure the file name is EXACTLY "ISXOgre.dll". If there is anything else, such as "ISXOgre (2).dll" it will not work.
Setting up Innerspace
- For proper usage, Innerspace has to be run as a 32 bit application, it now loads as a 64 bit. Follow this to change it back to a 32 bit.
Continue to Page 2 Loading ISXOgre